Do I need a different type of policy if I rent out my home?

Yes, landlord dwelling home policies provide special liability coverage to protect you as a landlord from your tenants.  It is important to make sure you switch your policy to landlord insurance if you yourself no longer live in the home.

Share this postShare on FacebookShare on LinkedInEmail this to someone